The 2022-2023 Alberta Product Leadership Program will begin in January 2023.
Approximately every two weeks, attendees will dive into skills development and topics in key areas of product management such as the ones listed below:
- Product Vision: Strategy & Principles
- Market & Competitive Intelligence
- How Product Discovery Can Help Reduce Risk of Product Failure
- Pricing & Financial Concepts for Product Managers
- Developing and Delivering a Business Case
- Product Prioritization: Roadmaps & Backlogs
- Product Metrics
- Product Growth
$899 CAD per participant.
Included in this program are sessions guided by some of the top product directors in the province, all materials, as well as multiple in-person events in Calgary and Edmonton. New for this year: all participants will also receive membership to Product Calgary for access to events, job boards, and other resources!
Financial assistance may be available to some participants in the form of individual scholarships. Please indicate your need for financial assistance in the application or contact us for more details.