The 2021-2022 Alberta Product Leadership Program will run over the course of six months, from November 2021 to April 2022. All sessions will be delivered virtually for everyone's safety.
Program attendees will be provided a live, virtual SVPG workshop covering best practices around product roles and people, product teams and empowerment, product discovery, scaling product organizations, and much more. Learn more about the workshops here.
Every two weeks, attendees will dive into skills development and topics in key areas of product management.
- Role of a Product Leader
- Finance, Price, & Revenue Models for product leaders
- Development & delivering a business case
- Building an empowered product team
- Working with cross-functional peers and leadership
- Metrics: SaaS & Northstar
- Product Ops & Data-driven decision-making
- Go to market
- Product vision and strategy
- Building your influence using social media
The curriculum sessions will be run typically between 5PM-6PM MT.
$2,800 CAD per participant.
Included in this program is participation in a Silicon Valley Product Group workshop ($3,200 CAD value), sessions guided by some of the top product directors in the province, special guests from industry thought leaders, as well as all materials.
Financial assistance may be available to some participants in the form of government grants or individual scholarships. Please indicate your need for financial assistance in the application or contact us for more details.